Sunday 30 June 2013

REVIEW : CATRICE DEFINING BLUSH (030 love & peach)

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to review and highly recommend the Catrice defining blush! YAY!!
Ok so first of all, let me start  by saying wow. I was completely blown away by how amazing this product is. When I bought this, I was literally going crazy in my local Penneys (Primark in the U.K.!) and I was stocking up on some Essence and Catrice cosmetics. If you guys don't know what Catrice is, it's a fairly cheap makeup brand which does amazing products and I constantly repurchase their products. I was actually in there repurchasing one of their liquid eyeliners, when the row of blush's caught my eye. As you all know, I'm a blush addict! So I couldn't turn down the opportunity to buy another one. I needed a new coral blush so I decided on 030 love & peach. Even though all the other products are quite fab, for some reason I wasn't expecting much of this blusher. Well I was happily blown away. I literally tapped my blush brush into the blush, and was flabbergasted. Honestly. The colour pay-off on my face was unreal. I literally only needed the tiniest bit to get a good colour on my face. It's kind of hard to blend once on the cheeks but if you're careful about how you apply it, it's really an amazing product. I cannot speak highly enough of this blush and I will definitely be going back and buying the other five colours. For under 4euro, its so worth it.

Product : 5
Pigmentation : 5
Texture : 4.5
Longevity : 5
Application : 3.5
Value for money : 5

Robyn and Johanna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment