Sunday 30 June 2013

REVIEW : MAC FIX+ SPRAY



Hey guys!

Before I bought this product, I found that my makeup was sliding off my face. Yes I know I have oily skin but even with a long lasting matte foundation, I found that it just didn’t last.

I had read some reviews of this product saying that it didn’t help their makeup stay on for the whole day, it just made their makeup look less cakey if they were wearing powder. I both agree and disagree because I wear powder to mattify my look, and the MAC Fix+ made my face look nice and dewy, while ALSO holding my makeup in place. The staying power of this product is usually only a small bit longer than if you didn’t wear it, but when you spray it on your face, it instantly revives your look, giving you a healthy looking glow. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to people with dry skin as it creates a false look of flawless skin for you. As I said, I have oily skin so I only spray one spray onto my face. If you have oily skin and you prefer a matte look, do not use this product! I really like how easy it is to spray this product onto your face and so far, fingers crossed, the spray hasn't broken on me!
I use this product three different ways. I know, that's amazing! One way is before I do anything to my face, after my moisturiser I spray it onto my face. I let it soak into my skin. I find this helps my moisturiser get really deep into my skin. The second way is if I was mixing two or more foundations together. I'd spray a bit into the cup of my hand, add what ever foundation I wanted to use, mix them together with a clean Q tip and then apply it to my face using whatever tool I feel like using. I find that this mixes the foundations together much better, giving a flawless look. The third way I use this product is to set my makeup. I just spritz it all over my face in one spray, leave it for a few seconds and then you're good to go!
I can honestly say that I look forward each day to spraying this on my face J

Product : 3.5
Pigmentation : -
Texture : 5
Longevity : 4
Application : 5
Value for money : 4 ($23/£15)

 Robyn and Johanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment