Sunday 30 June 2013

Why Do I Love Makeup?! - Robyn

Hey guys!!

Ok so I thought I'd tell you guys why I'm actually in love with makeup!
I guess most of my reasons stem from the way makeup can transform your face into practically anything. Be it extreme makeup or just your daily makeup routine. I always get really excited when I put on makeup. Even though my daily makeup routine is practically the same each day, the results are always slightly different. It may look brighter one day, or last longer another. Another thing that I like is the vast selection of makeup to choose from.
Another reason why I adore makeup is probably because of Youtube. I could honestly spend HOURS watching beauty gurus on it. I don't ever seem to get fed up of watching how-to's, hauls and monthly favourites. Even though most of the gurus have the same products in their monthly favourites because they get ideas off each other.
Another reason is because I love how the love of makeup brings people together. People could have nothing in common except their love of makeup and suddenly they can talk for hours with each other.
Not only am I obsessed with makeup, but ALL beauty products. Nails, hair products and skincare. I always think that I feel much better when I look better. Call me shallow, but I think all women feel this way!
I hope I've made you feel better about loving makeup too!

Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment